Your situations, our solutions …
Dr. Waubke GmbH specialises in supporting small and medium-sized manufacturing companies in special situations. We define these as challenges facing a company during its lifecycle for which it does not have sufficient in-house specialist capacity. These are the situations where we can help.
… as an entrepreneur
Increasingly complex markets and steadily growing cost pressure leave companies with very little leeway to prepare sufficiently for all the challenges they might face. We advise entrepreneurs and managing directors of small and medium-sized manufacturing companies.
… as a shareholder
In difficult situations, providers of financing may be unwilling or unable to directly intervene in a company’s operations. We also advise, plan and act on behalf of shareholders and investors.
… as a manager
Special situations often require quick, targeted changes in specific areas of a company, while resources are typically focused on managing day-to-day business. We are also happy to advise the managers of individual areas of a company …
… as a bank
As providers of financing, banks have a particular interest in how a company’s development is realised and presented in special business situations. We frequently support banks when it comes to intensive support.
Underperformance in some areas
It is entirely normal for parts of a company to experience difficulties suddenly or over a longer period of time.
Earnings and liquidity difficulties
A number of factors can lead to a company experiencing sudden or persistent earnings and liquidity difficulties.
Some people say risk management is the main task of a company’s management.
Acquisition of companies/divisions
For the buyer, a company acquisition typically involves a particular opportunity and a particular risk at the same time.
Disposal of companies/divisions
Managing business succession and company disposals often presents entirely new challenges for those involved – going far beyond their day-to-day business.
- Quick check
- Due diligence
- Going concern forecast
- IDW S6 restructuring report
- Project management
- Transaction support
- Post-merger integration
- Interim management
- Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO)
- Supply chain/logistics
- Purchasing & procurement
- Automotive supply
- Plastics processing
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Aviation (supply)
Dr. Waubke GmbH – about us
Companies, investors and stakeholders have been placing their trust in Dr. Waubke GmbH to solve complex problems for over 15 years. We have earned this trust through our individual solutions, our experienced teams, our objective angle on problems and our employees’ management expertise.
Why should companies call on Dr. Waubke GmbH in special situations?
- Proven success in particularly problematic business situations
- Over 15 years of experience in successfully turning around special situations
- We are also entrepreneurs and act entrepreneurially
How does Dr. Waubke GmbH approach tasks like these?
- By only using practitioners with management experience
- With a carefully selected team (partner and additional expert(s) as applicable)
- With a quick, compact and accurate analysis based on objective facts
- By developing individual packages of measures with the involvement of the client’s employees
- By implementing the agreed concepts including short-term and medium-term targets
- By taking operational responsibility
Dr. – Ing. Michael Waubke